Your own home brings feelings like no other. The joy of belonging, beginning your own story, and building memories in a place that you can call your 'own' is special. We, at Swiftloans, are committed to providing the most convenient home loan at the most attractive interest rate. We ensure utmost convenience in your home buying experience. We provide tailor-made home loan solutions to the customers to help them realize the dream of owning a home. Come; celebrate the joy of belonging to your OWN home.
Benefits of Swiftloans Home Loans:
* SWiftloans helps you choose just the right loan for your needs at special rates and flaunts best home loan rates.
* With Swiftloans you get the best offers on home loans from leading financial institutions instantly.
* We also help you to choose between home purchase loans, home construction loans, home improvement loans & land/plot purchase loans.
* With RBI's recent rate cuts by 0.25%, home loans have become cheaper. New home loan borrowers can enjoy a greater advantage of lower interest rate.
* Investing in properties has a great potential as the value of a property only increases over the long-term period. Buying a home is like an investment to increase your profits over time.
* By using an easy and seamless online application process as offered by Swiftloans, you can apply for a home loan with minimum paperwork and get the approval in no time.
Know about the factors affecting your eligibility before applying for Home Loans:
* A person’s credit score
* Monthly income
* Current financial obligations as debt
* Employment status
* Age of the applicant
* Property to be purchased
Documents required for salaried individuals:
1. Indian Citizenship.
2. Loan application form: Completely filled loan application form along with the recent passport size photographs.
3. Identity proof: Any of Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card.
4. Income proof: Salary slips for the past 6 months or ITR, Form 16 for the past 2 years, salary account’s bank statement for the past 6 months.
5. Residence proof: Lease and License Agreement / Utility Bill (maximum three months old) / Passport.
What is a Home Loan?
Home loan is a loan disbursed by a bank or financial institution (lender) to an individual specifically for buying a residential property. Here, the lender holds the title of property until the loan is paid back in full along with interest.
What is the tenure of a home loan?
Home loans are long term borrowing instruments with a minimum tenure of 5 years and a maximum tenure of 30 years.
Who can be joint borrowers in case of a home loan?
Immediate family members such as your parents, spouse and children are allowed to be joint borrowers in case of a home loan.
What are the key charges associated with a home loan process?
There are various types of home loans depending upon your specific requirement. Some of the key ones are as follows: